It's almost Christmas! I'm so excited to see my family open the presents that I bought them. I know they are going to be surprised! Before that happens, I have a lot of wrapping up to do. Like, a LOT! Someone want to come help me out? I'll make you some delicious Egg Nog French Toast...Oh. My. Goodness. It is amazing! My husband said it was yummy. Here's a little sneak peak ...
Are you drooling yet? I hope so, because these are good!
- 4 slices of Rudi's Gluten Free Bread (I used Cinnamon Raisin but you can use the plain as well)
- 1 egg (beaten lightly)
- 2 tbs of Eggnog
- Oil a pan and heat it on medium heat.
- Whisk the egg and eggnog together until well blended
- dip the bread slices one by one in the egg mixture until the bread is well coated
- Place in heated pan and let it cook for about 3 minutes each side.
- Add maple syrup and a little powder sugar or whatever your little heart desires.
This was my husband's plate. He eats a lot ;)
Well, I hope you enjoyed this super easy breakfast recipe. I'm sure you will all enjoy this delicious meal. Thanks for stopping by!
-Eat, Love, laugh