I was nominated for the Liebster Award by one of my awesome friends, Kelly, at Happily Ever Mock! Go check her blog out, it's the cutest blog around!
The Liebster Award is an award given to bloggers by other bloggers. I feel honored to be included in this cool award.
Here are the rules:
1. Post 11 random facts about yourself
2. Answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate other Blogs to do the same.
4. Let the bloggers know you nominated them.
11 Facts about myself
- I was born in Guatemala and my parents brought me to the US when I was 3.
- Because I was born in Central America, people think I speak perfect Spanish...NOPE! No bueno.
- I don't know how to write in Spanish well...oops!
- I am a mutt; Filipino, Spanish, Italian, and German (and probably a bunch of other things haha)
- I love to listen to sad music when I'm sad. It helps me feel better because it makes me feel like I'm not the only one going through what I'm going through at that moment.
- I love to listen to music when I shower. 'nough said
- I've lived in Tempe, AZ, Auburn, GA, Wheaton, IL, and San Jose, CA.
- I hate balloons or anything that pops; Fireworks, champagne popping, anything that's loud. It hurts my ears.
- My favorite flowers are daisies.
- I'm a big wine-o, and that's a fact.
- I've been a runner since I was 14 yrs old. I got it from my daddy.
- Do you have a favorite family tradition? About 4 years ago, my hubs and I started our tradition of putting our Christmas tree up, watch Planes, Trains, and Automobiles, drink some spiked eggnog, and decorate our outdoors on Thanksgiving day. It's one of many favorite traditions.
- Who was your favorite Teacher? Mr. Crowley. He was my 7th and 8th grade history teacher. He was a fun and awesome teacher. He passed away about 4 years ago and I was really sad to hear. I think I was one of his favorite students.
- What is my best talent? Ok, this is one of my many talents, but I can seriously pick cheap but delicious wines.
- Spring or Fall? Why? Well, that's a tough one. I love both, but if I have to pick just one, it would have to be fall. Why? Halloween and Thanksgiving. Both are just a few of my favorite yearly holidays.
- Summer or Winter? Why? Definitely winter. I haaaaaaaaaaaate summer. I hate being hot. I would live in an area that was a perfect temperature of mid 50s. Peeeeeerfect!
- Tell us about your best vacation! It would have to be when my hubs, then boyfriend, and I went to Seattle. It's one of my best vacations because I've always wanted to go to Seattle to visit Pike Place Market and Space Needle. Also, because that's when he surprised me, took me to The Rose Garden at Woodland Park Zoo and proposed!!!
- Do you have a favorite song? Oooh...that's a real tough one. I have too many favorites, but the one that I can listen to and cry to all the time is "Fix You" by Coldplay. That song is about my entire life. I'm not kidding. It's about me.
- Who's your biggest hero? My dad. He's taught me that no matter how many times you fall and scrape your knee, you must always get up because that scrape on your knee will heal and you will continue on that road no matter the difficulties. I love my daddy
- Biggest pet peeve? Bad grammar. I cannot stand it!
- Favorite color? I've always had 3 favorite colors since I was 5! Pink, Purple, and Yellow.
- If you could be any character on any movie or TV show, who would you choose? Jennifer Aniston. I just love her! She just seems like such a down to earth and caring person. I can see us being friends. Did you hear that Jen? We can be friends. haha!
Well that was a lot of fun! I love doing these random facts and questions. I nominate Elena from Baby Ridley Bump and Heather from Fit Aspire to join in on the fun! Share some facts about you and answer these on your blog or comment on my blog with your answers. Keep this going with other bloggers so we can get to know them.
- What's your biggest fear?
- What famous person would you love to meet?
- How many cities have you visited and can you name them all?
- Have you traveled to other countries?
- What's your most favorite memory of all time?
- What's your favorite book?
- What's one of the scariest things you've ever done?
- If someone asked you to give them a random piece of advice, what advice would you give them?
- What's your favorite joke? (I need a good laugh today :-) )
- What's the first thing you notice about people?
- What's your favorite food?
Have fun! Can't wait to read your facts and answers!